Hotel Agua Dorada by Lidotel is located in Playa el Agua. The newest addition of 5-star luxury boutique hotels here – LIDOTEL Agua Dorada Beach Hotel – is a tranquil beach haven nestled upon the shores of the Caribbean Sea. The hotel is conveniently located 25km from the main city of Porlamar and 35km from the Porlamar International Airport (PMV).
Offering more amenities as the larger resorts in the area, our modestly-sized property allows us to provide our guests with an exceptional level of personalized service not easily found at our other hotels or resorts in the area. With safe and secure environment provides travelers with a completely harmonious experience within a tropical setting.
Find your self as you take a siesta on one of our beachside relaxation beds or leave your footprints-in-the-sand along the pristine shoreline as you walk for miles in pure bliss. If you are a traveler that likes adventure, our beachfront location also allows for a variety of motorized and non-motorized water sports and activities.
Media & Technology
They organize trips to beaches, islands, acitividaes nautical, fishing, diving, tours of purchase by the city and visits to nearby villages.
Check-In. 15:00 - Check-Out: 12:00
Playa El Agua, Margarita Island.
Airport Santiago Marinño in Margarita Island.
Take a flight to Santiago Mariño airport from the city of Porlamar on Margarita Island, from there using public transportation (Bus), take a taxi or rent a car to get to the inn, hotel or tour.
1) Responsibilities: Islamargarita.travel is responsible for contracts and agreements with its customers in providing all our services. Just as no responsibility for the wars, strikes, delays, fires, accidents and their consequences, epidemics, destruction of the mechanisms of government acts, theft, looting or any other cause beyond the company and accidents involving subcontracting services or delays in flights and transfers of commercial airlines. The company is not liable for the consequences arising from the use or possession of drugs or narcotic substances in our programs and services.
2) Documentation: The tourist should bring their identification documents and visa consular problems if the default of the passport or the lack of consular visa, the company is not liable for the costs incurred by the delay or total loss the contracted services.
3) Reimbursement for cancellation of tourists provides as follows: Eighty percent (80%) 30 days before the date of commencement of services. The seventy-five percent (75%) 15 days before the date of commencement of services. Fifty percent (50%) up to a week before the start of services. Twenty-five percent (25%) until 72 hours before the start of service no refund within 72 hours and the service starts.
4) No refunds in case of no show, inadequate travel documents, leaving the tour at any time or use their services voluntarily for the traveler. In case of rain or bad weather or other compelling reasons that might endanger the safety of tourists, the company reserves the right to modify, without the tourist is entitled to claim or recover.
5) Claims. All claims must be submitted in writing to our office, within forty-eight (48) hours following the conclusion of the service.
6) All conditions of employment services are considered accepted by:
1 - The execution of the payment of the contracted services before the commencement of service.
2 - Acceptance of vouchers ranging services to clients by email, fax or any other mechanism.
3 - The use of any part of the contracted services.
Please enter the message you'd like to send to Agua Dorada By Lidotel
|Tariff name||Room/property type||Min person||Max person||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|Available Hotel Agua Dorada||Room Twin beds||1||2||Friday, 17 February 2017||Thursday, 20 February 2025||USD$39 Per person per night||1||100|
|Sunday, 22 October 2017||29||27||Rain|
|Monday, 23 October 2017||27||25||Rain|
|Tuesday, 24 October 2017||27||25||Rain|
|Wednesday, 25 October 2017||28||26||Rain|
|Thursday, 26 October 2017||29||27||Rain|
|Friday, 27 October 2017||28||26||Rain|
|Saturday, 28 October 2017||28||26||Rain|