Coche Beach or Playa La Punta is by far the most famous and popular beach of this kind in the Americas - arid and beautiful. Its waters are clear and without waves of intense blue with splendid turquoise tones.
We invite you to enjoy a wonderful day aboard a catamaran that will take you to the paradise island of Coche, which will be available to white sand beaches, tours, recreational activities, lunch buffet and all you need to spend an unforgettable day.
Also enjoy the care and entertainment for the whole trip, by a highly qualified and experienced personnel, ready to serve you better.
• Ground Transportation - Hotel / Pier La Isleta / Hotel..
• Snack on board
• Open bar domestic drinks (alcoholic and non alcoholic).
• Entertainment and music
• Canopies and chairs on the beach.
• Buffet lunch at our exclusive restaurant Fiesta Beach.
Does not include port tax.
• Excellent navigation sailing and return to engine. • Tour of the South coast of the island of car. • Snack on Board of the boat (includes fresh fruits). • Tour of the South coast of the island of car for snorkeling (North Star, South Star). • Open bar national drinks (alcoholic and non alcoholic). • Awnings and chairs on the beach. • Lunch buffet-style at the exclusive restaurant on the beach hut. • Personalized attention.
Full Day on the island of Coche begins with the service of transport from your hotel to our Terminal, where they are received by our staff's attention to passenger and directed at the area of clearance. After checked are placed a band of identification that will be used throughout the service; They are then directed to dock for boarding on our ships which offer alternate diversions en route to the island of Coche.
To embark on our motor catamaran, with a capacity for 130 passengers, received them with music and our entertainer Dales welcome briefing.
After setting sail are offered a light breakfast consisting of a croissant with ham and cheese, orange juice and coffee.
During the voyage begins the fun that is in the hands of our animator and hosts. We offer music and dancing on the top deck where you can, in addition to dancing, enjoy the seascape and air navigation free; and in our lower deck with bar service open, with national drinks, including beer, soft drinks, rum, vodka, juices, all under the careful attention of our staff of hosts.
When you reach the island paradise of car, we landed at Playa La Punta, of calm waters and fine white sands, where we offer them chairs and awnings, open bar, recreational activities, personalized attention from our staff and service bathrooms. Then enjoy an exquisite, type buffet lunch (soup or cream, fish, chicken or meat, pasta, salads varied, and other outlines, juice, desserts, and coffee) in our hut dining area that is exclusively for passengers of catamarans from the Caribbean.
During the return sail to engine and offer a snack with a rich coffee.
To the term of the Full Day them expect them units of transport that them will lead to your destination.
Check-In. 08:00 - Check-Out:17:00
Muelle de la Isleta, Margarita Island.
Airport Santiago Mariño, Margarita Island.
Take a flight to Santiago Mariño airport from the city of Porlamar on Margarita Island, from there using public transportation (Bus), take a taxi or rent a car to get to the inn, hotel or tour.
1) Responsibilities: Islamargarita.travel is responsible for contracts and agreements with its customers in providing all our services. Just as no responsibility for the wars, strikes, delays, fires, accidents and their consequences, epidemics, destruction of the mechanisms of government acts, theft, looting or any other cause beyond the company and accidents involving subcontracting services or delays in flights and transfers of commercial airlines. The company is not liable for the consequences arising from the use or possession of drugs or narcotic substances in our programs and services
2) Documentation: The tourist should bring their identification documents and visa consular problems if the default of the passport or the lack of consular visa, the company is not liable for the costs incurred by the delay or total loss the contracted services.
3) Reimbursement for cancellation of tourists provides as follows: Eighty percent (80%) 30 days before the date of commencement of services. The seventy-five percent (75%) 15 days before the date of commencement of services. Fifty percent (50%) up to a week before the start of services. Twenty-five percent (25%) until 72 hours before the start of service no refund within 72 hours and the service starts.
4) No refunds in case of no show, inadequate travel documents, leaving the tour at any time or use their services voluntarily for the traveler. In case of rain or bad weather or other compelling reasons that might endanger the safety of tourists, the company reserves the right to modify, without the tourist is entitled to claim or recover.
5) Claims. All claims must be submitted in writing to our office, within forty-eight (48) hours following the conclusion of the service.
6) All conditions of employment services are considered accepted by:
1 - The execution of the payment of the contracted services before the commencement of service.
2 - Acceptance of vouchers ranging services to clients by email, fax or any other mechanism.
3 - The use of any part of the contracted services.
Some features of this website need to store information about your visit. This is used only to provide service to you, is never shared with anyone else and is deleted when no longer needed.
You have not yet told us if we can collect Personally Identifiable Information about you
You must consent to us storing this data for you to be able to make bookings on this site. Regardless of whether or not you consent to your data being stored, we will store a cookie on your computer to tell us whether or not you have opted in. This helps us to ensure that we do not constantly ask you whether or not you want to opt in or out and it does not contain any Personally Identifiable Information (PII). If you change your mind you can visit the "App permissions" page at any time to opt in or out.
The information is stored for different time periods depending on the nature of your visit. So, if you are just looking around we will store approximate geographical location (country level) information. If you perform searches, then to make search forms more user friendly we will store the last things you searched on. This information is typically stored for a maximum of 24 hours and is only used to make your visit more pleasant.
When you make a booking with us, by necessity more information is stored.
There are no reviews for this tour yet.
|Tariff name||Tour/tour type||Min person||Max person||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|Available Full Day Coche||Yacht 8+ berth||1||68||Friday, 17 February 2017||Thursday, 13 February 2025||17€ Per person per day||1||1|
|Sunday, 15 July 2018||28||26||Clouds|
|Monday, 16 July 2018||29||26||Clouds|
|Tuesday, 17 July 2018||28||26||Clouds|
|Wednesday, 18 July 2018||27||25||Rain|
|Thursday, 19 July 2018||27||25||Rain|
|Friday, 20 July 2018||27||25||Rain|
|Saturday, 21 July 2018||27||25||Rain|