Los Chiparos here you are almost in the sea, the wooden deck love cooked and frank with the sea over. It is the perfect place to settle for hours to reflect on the lightness, facing the still sea where to arrive and depart peñeros and Macanao is seen in the background. The rooms may be a darkness if you close the windows with wood doors. Or bright sunlight if you open and only leave the curtains.
The suites are with balcony, and they are huge, with its king size bed, a dressing area, large bathroom and the terrace thrown into the beach with a table and two chairs. The memorable meals served in the dining room with windows to the terrace or at tables outside. It is a delicacy. Great for couples or a small group of friends. The best is the 5 suites overlooking the sea and 2 rooms overlooking the garden.
Total capacity is 22 people. A great place the local people of Margarita are going here in the weekends.
Include in price per person: Accommodations, posada Airport transfer, breakfast and
snacks in the afternoon.
Full linen service.
Walks in boat.
Use of the internet.
TV with DVD.
Towels on the beach.
They include: accommodations, posada Airport transfer, breakfast and
snacks in the afternoon.
• Check in time (Check in)... 1:30 PM
• Time of departure (Check out)... 11:00 M
Taxi - The Lodge can arrange Airport assistance and Transfer
The following guidelines are only intended to provide peace, comfort and pleasant stay to our guests. We thank all our guests read, remember and comply the items set out here.
"The chiparos" is an environment:
1 FREE OF TOBACCO SMOKE AND OTHER CONTAMINANTS. Our Inn is intended for the satisfaction of those who wish to enjoy the fragrance of the sea and the great pleasure of fresh air; Therefore it is forbidden to smoke in the rooms and all the rooms of our facilities.
2. FREE OF NOISE NUISANCE. We are aimed at those who wish to relax and enjoy the sounds of the sea and nature, accordingly not sound equipment that generate disturbances, noise nuisance are allowed such as screams, shrill or loud music.
3 FREE OF WEAPONS AND EXPLOSIVES. We do not accept weapons or explosives in the environments of the Inn
4. the rooms are designed for a certain number of guests, additional people in them will not be allowed to prevent the deterioration of our facilities and for the best comfort of our guests. Children older than six (6) years shall be counted as adults.
5 in order to avoid mishaps and inconvenience with our guests, will not receive pets in our facilities.
6. not allowed the use of appliances, or other instruments to Cook or prepare food in the rooms.
7. the consumption of alcohol should be responsible in all areas of the Inn, to end maintain an environment worth, order, comfort and safety of all.
8 thank, in favour of healthy coexistence among our guests, keep morality, good customs and manners within the Inn.
9. not allowed to remove the towels and other belongings and existing in our lingerie rooms. Makers of the Posada delivered two towels (2) of the room when required them.
10. If you want to go out at night, be sure to know the time that the door closes principal, this for safety reasons and depending on the environment of posada, that we are. If required, managers will be given a key to the door main to facilitate access for guests at night.
11 we are not responsible for damage to vehicles, or for damage or loss of valuables left in their vehicles.
12. the breach of any of these rules may be grounds to apply for you the removal of our facilities, without which this would oblige the administration of the Posada to a refund of monies paid; as well as the costs of the damage, according to the amounts published in the Administrative Office.
13. the customer to pay their reservation accepts our terms and conditions.
14. the current hours are: Breakfast - BETWEEN 8:00 AM-10:00 AM
Please enter the message you'd like to send to Los Chiparos
|Tariff name||Room/property type||Min person||Max person||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|Tariff||Suite||1||20||Friday, 03 February 2017||Monday, 03 February 2025||USD$12 Per person per night||1||1000|
|Wednesday, 18 October 2017||27||27||Clouds|
|Thursday, 19 October 2017||28||27||Clouds|
|Friday, 20 October 2017||29||27||Clouds|
|Saturday, 21 October 2017||28||27||Rain|
|Sunday, 22 October 2017||29||28||Rain|
|Monday, 23 October 2017||30||28||Rain|
|Tuesday, 24 October 2017||30||28||Rain|