Costa Caribe Hotel located in front of the Caribbean Sea in Playa Arenas (Sand Beach) at about 3 km from the village of Juan Griego and 25 km from the airport.
Rooms: Comprised of buildings with 2 and 3 levels with over 400 comfortable rooms furnished in a rustic Caribbean authentic style.
Designed in three types: 81 Junior Suites, with separate bedroom and 1 double bed, living room with sofa bed, balcony or terrace.
243 Standard rooms, with bedroom and 2 twin beds, balcony or terrace and 81 rooms Economy, consisting of 1 double bedroom, all with air conditioning, color TV with remote control ceiling fan, mini fridge, safe, hairdryer, direct dial telephones and room service.
Services: Las Brisas Restaurant with buffet.
Service, snack bar and restaurant La Boquita.
Don Alfredo Restaurant a la carte, lobby bar La Tortuga, pool bar and disco La Boquita Cave
Amenities and services offered by the hotel: Beach, pool, playground, shops, water sports, 2 tennis court, Parking, Laundry, Gym, Disco, Travel agency, Car rental. -All Inclusive....
Trips to beaches, islands, sailing, fishing, diving, tours of purchase by the city and visits to nearby villages. Reviews
Check-In: 15:00 - Check-Out: 12:00
Sector Playa caribe a 3 Km de Juan Griego y 25 Km del aeropuerto.
Airport Santiago Marinño in Margarita Island.
Take a flight to Santiago Mariño airport from the city of Porlamar on Margarita Island, from there using public transportation (Bus), take a taxi or rent a car to get to the inn, hotel or tour.
1) Responsibilities: Islamargarita.travel is responsible for contracts and agreements with its customers in providing all our services. Just as no responsibility for the wars, strikes, delays, fires, accidents and their consequences, epidemics, destruction of the mechanisms of government acts, theft, looting or any other cause beyond the company and accidents involving subcontracting services or delays in flights and transfers of commercial airlines. The company is not liable for the consequences arising from the use or possession of drugs or narcotic substances in our programs and services
2) Documentation: The tourist should bring their identification documents and visa consular problems if the default of the passport or the lack of consular visa, the company is not liable for the costs incurred by the delay or total loss the contracted services.
3) Reimbursement for cancellation of tourists provides as follows: Eighty percent (80%) 30 days before the date of commencement of services. The seventy-five percent (75%) 15 days before the date of commencement of services. Fifty percent (50%) up to a week before the start of services. Twenty-five percent (25%) until 72 hours before the start of service no refund within 72 hours and the service starts.
4) No refunds in case of no show, inadequate travel documents, leaving the tour at any time or use their services voluntarily for the traveler. In case of rain or bad weather or other compelling reasons that might endanger the safety of tourists, the company reserves the right to modify, without the tourist is entitled to claim or recover.
5) Claims. All claims must be submitted in writing to our office, within forty-eight (48) hours following the conclusion of the service.
6) All conditions of employment services are considered accepted by:
1 - The execution of the payment of the contracted services before the commencement of service.
2 - Acceptance of vouchers ranging services to clients by email, fax or any other mechanism.
3 - The use of any part of the contracted services.
Please enter the message you'd like to send to Costa Caribe
El hotel es agradable, la piscina es escpectacular, tiene una choza-bar dentro de la piscina increible. El ambiente es ameno,un pequeño jacuzzi, la playa no es tan buena, la comida buena, las habitaciones aceptables, el servicio es bueno, lo malo es que queda alejado de los centros de compras ( Juan Griego, Porlamar). Pero puedes alquilar un vehiculo.
queda lejos de los pueblos
|Tariff name||Room/property type||Min person||Max person||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|Junior Suite Available Costa Caribe with all inclusive||Junior Suite||1||300||Friday, 17 February 2017||Sunday, 16 July 2017||USD$40 Per person per night||1||100|
|Junior Suite Available Costa Caribe with all inclusive||Junior Suite||1||300||Monday, 17 July 2017||Sunday, 31 December 2017||USD$41 Per person per night||1||100|
|Standard Room Available Costa Caribe with all inclusive||Standard||1||300||Thursday, 06 April 2017||Sunday, 16 July 2017||USD$35 Per person per night||1||100|
|Standard Room Available Costa Caribe with all inclusive||Standard||1||300||Monday, 17 July 2017||Wednesday, 20 September 2017||USD$40 Per person per night||1||100|
|Standard Room Available Costa Caribe with all inclusive||Standard||1||300||Tuesday, 18 July 2017||Sunday, 31 December 2017||USD$39 Per person per night||1||100|
|Monday, 22 May 2017||26||26||Clouds|
|Tuesday, 23 May 2017||26||26||Rain|
|Wednesday, 24 May 2017||26||26||Clouds|
|Thursday, 25 May 2017||28||26||Rain|
|Friday, 26 May 2017||28||26||Rain|
|Saturday, 27 May 2017||27||25||Rain|
|Sunday, 28 May 2017||26||25||Rain|