Hotel Surf Paradise is located in Playa El Yaque on the beautiful island of Margarita, 5 minutes from Santiago Mariño airport.
This the Surfers hotel has the best beach facilities for the enjoyment of the whole family or surf buddies, and is surrounded by beautiful gardens, pool, restaurant with typical regional and international dishes located on a terrace facing the sea.
The hotel has 62 rooms of which 29 are standard, 20 are superior for up to 3 adults, 11 junior suite with balcony or living room and 2 suite with adjoining room, jacuzzi and balcony with sea view. Superior rooms are large and more comfortable they have a television, refrigerator, kitchen, nice sea view, some have a balcony with hammock or jacuzzi.
The standard rooms are simple but very comfortable and pleasant, some have partial sea view. As additional services offered facilities in the rental equipment for water sports such as windsurfing, kite surfing and kayaking.
The hotel has a conference room with capacity for 80 people, ideal for corporate and social events.
Anyway the fact is that you will not go surfing at a better price or a better spot anywhere in the world (this is due to the economic crises in Venezuela - we don't care we are kite surfers.. - and you have breakfast included..
Kite Surfing - Hot Water - Pool - Beach Club - Restaurant - Bar - Jacuzzi - Fax Service - Rental Cars - Commercial Parking - Cafeteria - Multipurpose Room - Salon - Games - Garden - Terrace - Restaurant - Buffet - Beach Front - Wireless Internet Service - Monitoring Organisation - Walks And Tours Facilities - Boadcasting - School for Kite Surf and Wind Surf - Room Service - Tourist Information - General Comunication...
Santiago Mariño International Airport.
Take a flight to Santiago Mariño Porlamar airport, from there using public transportation (bus), take a taxi or rent a car to get to the hotel.
1) Responsibilities: islamargarita.Travel is responsible for contracts and agreements with its customers in providing all our services. And is not responsible for wars, strikes, delays, fires, accidents and their consequences, epidemics, destruction of the mechanisms of government acts, theft, pilferage or any other cause beyond the company and related accidents outsourcing of services or delays in flights and transfers of commercial airlines. The company is not responsible for any consequences arising from the use or possession of drugs or narcotic substances in our programs and services.
2) Documentation: The tourist must bring their identity documents and consular visa problems if the defect of the passport or the lack of consular visa, the company is not liable for any costs incurred by the delay or total loss of services.
3) Refund: Cancellation of contracted services by tourists, will be as follows: Eighty percent (80%) 30 days before the start date of services. The seventy-five percent (75%) 15 days before the date of commencement of services. Fifty percent (50%) until a week before the start of services. Twenty-five percent (25%) until 72 hours before the service started.
4) No refunds if you have inadequate travel documents, leaving the tour at any time or use their services voluntarily for the traveler. In case of rain or bad weather or other reasons that could jeopardize the safety of tourists, the company reserves the right to change, without the tourist is entitled to claim or recover.
5) Claims: All claims must be submitted in writing to our office within forty-eight (48) hours following the conclusion of the service.
6) All conditions of employment services are considered accepted by:
1) - Acceptance of coupons ranging customer services by email, fax or any other mechanism.
2) - the acceptance of vouchers ranging services to customers by email, fax or any other mechanism.
3) - The use of any part of the contracted services.
Please enter the message you'd like to send to Hotel Surf Paradise
|Tariff name||Room/property type||Min person||Max person||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|Price per person - BxB - Double Room for 2 guests||Superior 2 pers.||1||88||Tuesday, 10 January 2017||Thursday, 11 January 2018||USD$19 Per person per night||1||99|
|Price per person - Double Room for 2 guests||Standard||1||20||Thursday, 06 April 2017||Friday, 30 June 2017||USD$10 Per person per night||1||1000|
|Price per person - Double Room for 2 guests||Superior 2 pers.||1||20||Thursday, 06 April 2017||Friday, 30 June 2017||USD$12 Per person per night||1||1000|
|Price per person - Junior Suite for up to 3 personas||Junior Suite||3||20||Thursday, 06 April 2017||Friday, 30 June 2017||USD$11 Per person per night||1||1000|
|Price per person - Junior Suite for up to 5 personas||Junior Suite||5||20||Thursday, 06 April 2017||Friday, 30 June 2017||USD$9 Per person per night||1||1000|
|Suite for up to 7 personas||Suite||1||7||Tuesday, 10 January 2017||Thursday, 11 January 2018||USD$114 Per person per night||1||99|
|Friday, 28 April 2017||34||27||Clear|
|Saturday, 29 April 2017||28||25||Clouds|
|Sunday, 30 April 2017||28||25||Clouds|
|Monday, 01 May 2017||27||26||Rain|
|Tuesday, 02 May 2017||27||25||Rain|
|Wednesday, 03 May 2017||27||25||Rain|
|Thursday, 04 May 2017||27||25||Rain|