La Samanna de Margarita Hotel & Thalasso is strategically located only hotel in South America Thalasso Therapy center just steps from the beach and in the best area of town.
Rooms: It has 67 rooms with air conditioning, telephone, television with satellite 20 to remote control, Wi-Fi mini bar fridge, safe, and balcony and the bathrooms have telephone, hair dryer, bidet, glazed with fresh water baths and sea water, balcony with hammock margariteña.
Services: In the restaurant Acuapazza here you find the full range of national and international cuisine located next to the pool, signature restaurant The Cowgirl and the castanets.
Swimming, Shopping, Parking, Laundry Service, 3 restaurants shopping, craft shops, clothes.
Thalassotherapy Centre: Thalassotherapy is the scientific discipline which are used by suitable combinations of seawater and marine products to help both prevent and cure diseases and ailments, and to beautify the human body. The seawater used in the Thalassotherapy Center is alive, it retains all its minerals and trace elements.
Media & Technology
Organize trips to beaches, city tours, island tours and visits to nearby villages.
Check-In: 15:00 - Check-Out: 12.00.
Between avenue Bolívar with avenue Gómez, Pampatar, State Nueva Esparta.
Airport Santiago Mariño Of Porlamar, Margarita Island, State Nueva Esparta.
Take a flight to Santiago Mariño International Airport on the island of Margarita, from there using public transportation (Bus), take a taxi or rent a car to get to the inn, hotel or cabins.
1) Responsibilities: Islamargarita.travel is responsible for contracts and agreements with its customers in providing all our services. Just as no responsibility for the wars, strikes, delays, fires, accidents and their consequences, epidemics, destruction of the mechanisms of government acts, theft, looting or any other cause beyond the company and accidents involving subcontracting services or delays in flights and transfers of commercial airlines. The company is not liable for the consequences arising from the use or possession of drugs or narcotic substances in our programs and services
2) Documentation: The tourist should bring their identification documents and visa consular problems if the default of the passport or the lack of consular visa, the company is not liable for the costs incurred by the delay or total loss the contracted services.
3) Reimbursement for cancellation of tourists providess follows: Eighty percent (80%) 30 days before the date of commencement of services a. The seventy-five percent (75%) 15 days before the date of commencement of services. Fifty percent (50%) up to a week before the start of services. Twenty-five percent (25%) until 72 hours before the start of service no refund within 72 hours and the service starts.
4) No refunds in case of no show, inadequate travel documents, leaving the tour at any time or use their services voluntarily for the traveler. In case of rain or bad weather or other compelling reasons that might endanger the safety of tourists, the company reserves the right to modify, without the tourist is entitled to claim or recover.
5) Claims. All claims must be submitted in writing to our office, within forty-eight (48) hours following the conclusion of the service.
6) All conditions of employment services are considered accepted by:
1 - The execution of the payment of the contracted services before the commencement of service.
2 - Acceptance of vouchers ranging services to clients by email, fax or any other mechanism.
3 - The use of any part of the contracted services.
Some features of this website need to store information about your visit. This is used only to provide service to you, is never shared with anyone else and is deleted when no longer needed.
You have not yet told us if we can collect Personally Identifiable Information about you
You must consent to us storing this data for you to be able to make bookings on this site. Regardless of whether or not you consent to your data being stored, we will store a cookie on your computer to tell us whether or not you have opted in. This helps us to ensure that we do not constantly ask you whether or not you want to opt in or out and it does not contain any Personally Identifiable Information (PII). If you change your mind you can visit the "App permissions" page at any time to opt in or out.
The information is stored for different time periods depending on the nature of your visit. So, if you are just looking around we will store approximate geographical location (country level) information. If you perform searches, then to make search forms more user friendly we will store the last things you searched on. This information is typically stored for a maximum of 24 hours and is only used to make your visit more pleasant.
When you make a booking with us, by necessity more information is stored.
|Tariff name||Room/property type||Min person||Max person||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|Tariff||Standard||1||20||Tuesday, 31 January 2017||Friday, 31 January 2025||18€ Per person per night||1||1000|
|Tariff||Cabana||1||6||Tuesday, 31 January 2017||Friday, 31 January 2025||18€ Per person per night||1||1000|
|Tariff||Estandar Queen||1||15||Tuesday, 31 January 2017||Friday, 31 January 2025||18€ Per person per night||1||1000|
|Tariff||King DeLuxe||1||10||Tuesday, 31 January 2017||Friday, 31 January 2025||19€ Per person per night||1||1000|
|Tariff||Junior Suite 2 pers.||1||10||Sunday, 31 January 2016||Friday, 31 January 2025||21€ Per person per night||1||1000|
|Sunday, 17 June 2018||26||25||Rain|
|Monday, 18 June 2018||27||25||Rain|
|Tuesday, 19 June 2018||26||24||Rain|
|Wednesday, 20 June 2018||27||25||Rain|
|Thursday, 21 June 2018||27||25||Rain|
|Friday, 22 June 2018||27||25||Rain|
|Saturday, 23 June 2018||27||25||Clear|