Hotel Dunes Resort 5* located on the shores of Puerto Cruz beach -2 kilometers of beauty at the northern end of the island in the town of Pedro Gonzalez. At Dunes enjoy the sea and the mountains nearby with a Mediterranean mix style architecture, the hotel is located at a distance of 25 km from the airport and 30 km from Porlamar.
Rooms: With 329 rooms and 250 standard rooms Premium tropically decorated in rattan and wood, all with garden view and equipped with air conditioning, satellite TV.
Facilities: Restaurant The buffet style Cachama and up to 200 people.
Luciano restaurant with Italian specialties and a la carte only for dinner with 80 seats.
El Caney snack located on the beach only for lunch with 160 seats.
Tilapia and Mangroves Restaurant in the premium area,
Manta Ray Bar located behind Reception, bar located in El Tirano pool and activities bar located in front of the stage. Disco with capacity for 100 people and a conference room.
Amenities and services offered by the hotel:
Private Beach, 4 swimming pools, playground, shops, water sports, 5 Tennis Court, Parking, Laundry, Gym, Discotheque. Car hire, Baby sitting, Medical service. Offers only all inclusive - Breakfast, lunch and dinner and snacks between meals + drinks.
All domestic alcoholic beverages and soft drinks unlimited, chairs and awnings at beach and swimming pools Diurnal and nocturnal activities with animation team.
Organized trips to beaches, islands, acitividaes nautical, fishing, diving, tours of purchase by the city and visits to nearby villages.
Check-In: 15:00 - Check-Out: 12:00
Playa Puerto Cruz, Sector Pedro Gonzalez.
Airport Santiago Mariño in Margarita Island....
Take a flight to Santiago Mariño airport from the city of Porlamar on Margarita Island, from there using public transportation (Bus), take a taxi or rent a car to get to the hotel.
1) Responsibilities: Islamargarita.travel is responsible for contracts and agreements with its customers in providing all our services. Just as no responsibility for the wars, strikes, delays, fires, accidents and their consequences, epidemics, destruction of the mechanisms of government acts, theft, looting or any other cause beyond the company and accidents involving subcontracting services or delays in flights and transfers of commercial airlines. The company is not liable for the consequences arising from the use or possession of drugs or narcotic substances in our programs and services
2) Documentation: The tourist should bring their identification documents and visa consular problems if the default of the passport or the lack of consular visa, the company is not liable for the costs incurred by the delay or total loss the contracted services.
3) Reimbursement for cancellation of tourists provides as follows: Eighty percent (80%) 30 days before the date of commencement of services. The seventy-five percent (75%) 15 days before the date of commencement of services. Fifty percent (50%) up to a week before the start of services. Twenty-five percent (25%) until 72 hours before the start of service no refund within 72 hours and the service starts.
4) No refunds in case of no show, inadequate travel documents, leaving the tour at any time or use their services voluntarily for the traveler. In case of rain or bad weather or other compelling reasons that might endanger the safety of tourists, the company reserves the right to modify, without the tourist is entitled to claim or recover.
5) Claims. All claims must be submitted in writing to our office, within forty-eight (48) hours following the conclusion of the service.
6) All conditions of employment services are considered accepted by:
1 - The execution of the payment of the contracted services before the commencement of service.
2 - Acceptance of vouchers ranging services to clients by email, fax or any other mechanism.
3 - The use of any part of the contracted services.
Please enter the message you'd like to send to Hotel Dunes
Everyone, waiters, serving food, they do it in the buffet, those arranging the rooms, all are really very friendly, sociable and friendly. Regarding the rooms, although it is true that I sorted it out and end my stay was perfect, the only thing I could say is that they should take care over checking the rooms, water, television, air conditioning, in short everything before be delivered to guests. Finally and my Special mention to everyone in AMIMACION, the truth that each of the people who work there keep fond memories, great people who always give their 100% to distract and spend quality time with the guests.
|Tariff name||Room/property type||Min person||Max person||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|Plan AI: Todo Incluido - All inclusive: Accommodation - All Buffet Style meals - alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages - Tea Time + Mid Night Snack - Pool+Beach activities - Games room - cinema - Nightly Shows - gym -||Standard||1||500||Monday, 16 January 2017||Wednesday, 15 January 2025||USD$70 Per person per night||1||100|
|Plan AI: Todo Incluido - All inclusive: Accommodation - All Buffet Style meals - alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages - Tea Time + Mid Night Snack - Pool+Beach activities - Games room - cinema - Nightly Shows - gym -||Junior Standard||1||500||Monday, 16 January 2017||Wednesday, 15 January 2025||USD$84 Per person per night||1||100|
|Solamente con pago en Bolivares Bs. ! Plan AI: Todo Incluido - All inclusive: Accommodation - All Buffet Style meals - alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages - Tea Time + Mid Night Snack - Pool+Beach activities - Games room - cinema - Nightly Shows - gym -||Premium / Jr. Premium||1||500||Monday, 16 January 2017||Wednesday, 15 January 2025||USD$74 Per person per night||1||100|
|Solamente con pago en USD$ ! Todo Incluido - All inclusive: Accommodation - All Buffet Style meals - alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages - Tea Time + Mid Night Snack - Pool+Beach activities - Games room - cinema - Nightly Shows - gym - sauna+steam bath||Premium / Jr. Premium||1||500||Monday, 16 January 2017||Wednesday, 15 January 2025||USD$33 Per person per night||1||100|
|Tuesday, 10 April 2018||31||27||Clear|
|Wednesday, 11 April 2018||25||25||Clear|
|Thursday, 12 April 2018||25||25||Clear|
|Friday, 13 April 2018||27||25||Rain|
|Saturday, 14 April 2018||26||24||Rain|
|Sunday, 15 April 2018||26||24||Rain|
|Monday, 16 April 2018||27||24||Rain|