Resort with great dynamic - wonderful people and one of the best places for wind and kitesurfing - quality hotels can be found here including bed and breakfast - full day tours to Coche island leaves from here.
The impressive beach front property resort provides the Yaque Beach Hotel, a lush hotel combines an impressive Caribbean landscape, with 38 impeccably decorated modern rooms with a spectacular terrace to enjoy breakfasts while experiencing the view of the beach. El Yaque is surrounded by the warm crystal waters. Located just 5 minutes from the International Airport at Margarita Island. Experience an unforgettable international cuisine at the beach hut and in the Beach Terrace Restaurant.
Prime facilities of El Yaque Beach Resort offered:
Restaurant with breakfast, lunch and dinner service, open from 7 am to 10 pm.
Bar, open from 10 am to 9 pm, offers international cocktails and varied music.
Three spectacular events rooms equipped with air conditioning and sound system, each one has a minimum capacity of 10 people and a maximum capacity of 180. In addition to offering operational personnel service.
A beautiful terrace of 440 square meters and where you could hold your events.
In addition to common areas to ensure maximum enjoyment of all our guests.
To all the facilities mentioned above, you must add the personalized service that our staff gives our guests in order to make your stay an unforgettable moment.
Yaque Beach offers 4 spectacular environments where you can make your events on the edge of one of the most beautiful beaches on the island of Margarita.
A living room of 236 square meters, with capacity approx. of 200 people, air conditioning, Internet connection and audio and video equipment, bar for operational use and bathrooms. This room is excellent for any kind of events, including conferences and forums.
2 VIP lounges, one of 51 square meters and another of 48 square meters, with capacity approx. 20 people, air conditioning, Internet connection, TV and integrated sound system. These rooms are an excellent option for family events, corporate or social meetings, etc.
A covered terrace of 420 square meters, where you can perform any kind of events with a beautiful view of the sea. All event rooms have free WI-FI connection.
With five types of rooms, each of them has air conditioning, telephone, LED TV with cable, refrigerator, private bathroom with hot and cold water and WI-FI Internet.
Room Deluxe: This single room, with a view of the city, offers a queen size bed.
Room Deluxe Balcony: This one room with a spectacular ocean view offers a queen size bed.
Suite Junior Queen: This room is a single room, overlooking the city, offers a queen bed plus a single bed.
Room Deluxe Double: This two-room room, overlooking the city, offers a double bed, plus two single beds.
Boutique Superior Suite: This three-room room, overlooking the city, offers a queen bed, plus two single beds and a sofa bed.
Food & Drink
Media & Technology
El Yaque Beach Hotel offers services that will make your trip much more comfortable.
Reception of guests 24 hours a day.
Computer service with Internet in the hotel lobby.
WI-FI Internet in the rooms.
Awning on the sea shore with chairs and towels included. We also offer food and beverage service.
Event rooms, roofed and outdoors.
Laundry from 8am to 5pm.
Cradle for babies (by request)
Assistance in booking tours and excursions in the Nueva Esparta State.
Transfer to the airport (by request)
Check in: 15:00 - Check Out Time: 12:00.
Sector El Yaque, Porlamar, New Esparta State.
Santiago Mariño airport.
1) Responsibilities: All contracts and agreements with its customers in providing all our services. And is not responsible for wars, strikes, delays, fires, accidents and their consequences, epidemics, destruction of the mechanisms of government acts, theft, pilferage or any other cause beyond the company and related accidents outsourcing of services or delays in flights and transfers of commercial airlines. The company is not responsible for any consequences arising from the use or possession of drugs or narcotic substances in our programs and services.
2) Documentation: The tourist must bring their identity documents and consular visa problems if the defect of the passport or the lack of consular visa, the company is not liable for any costs incurred by the delay or total loss of services.
3) Refund: Cancellation of contracted services by tourists, will be as follows: Eighty percent (80%) 30 days before the start date of services. The seventy-five percent (75%) 15 days before the date of commencement of services. Fifty percent (50%) until a week before the start of services. Twenty-five percent (25%) until 72 hours before the service started.
4) No refunds if you have inadequate travel documents, leaving the tour at any time or use their services voluntarily for the traveler. In case of rain or bad weather or other reasons that could jeopardize the safety of tourists, the company reserves the right to change, without the tourist is entitled to claim or recover.
5) Claims: All claims must be submitted in writing to our office within forty-eight (48) hours following the conclusion of the service.
6) All conditions of employment services are considered accepted by:
1) - Acceptance of coupons ranging customer services by email, fax or any other mechanism.
2) the acceptance of vouchers ranging services to customers by email, fax or any other mechanism.
3) - The use of any part of the contracted services.
Please enter the message you'd like to send to Yaque Beach
El yaque is a small surf village with between 10 and 20 mostly family run restaurants. We felt the best restaurant was the one off el yaque beach hotel. There is not a lot else to do in el yaque apart from surf, sunbathe, eat and drink which i found perfectly satisfactory for 2 weeks. In addition there are some surf lessons and an internet cafe where you can make international calls. Do not expect your mobile to work stable in Margarita. Out of 20 people in my surf group my mobile was the only one that worked and that was only outgoing calls. El yaque / Margarita is one of those places you need to experience to understand. Its not Idyllic by a long shot but it does have a charisma of its own. If you go to El yaque then you are there to windsurf . If you were not windsurfing it would be best to stay somewhere else on the island. I have never been to Caribbean before. I found margarita very nice place. Taxis to downtown and a market near porlamar. I also went on a trekking trip which was very interesting. Our Aloha surf also organised a trip to another beach where we could surf.
As a people everyone there seems straightforward, nice and glad when you are visiting their island.
|Tariff name||Room/property type||Min person||Max person||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|Bed and Breakfast||Room Deluxe Balcony||1||100||Saturday, 13 July 2019||Monday, 01 July 2024||$150 Per night||1||365|
|Bed and Breakfast||Double Deluxe||1||100||Saturday, 13 July 2019||Monday, 01 July 2024||$100 Per night||1||365|
|Friday, 12 July 2019||25||25||Clouds|
|Saturday, 13 July 2019||31||24||Clouds|
|Sunday, 14 July 2019||30||24||Clear|
|Monday, 15 July 2019||31||24||Clear|
|Tuesday, 16 July 2019||31||25||Clouds|
|Wednesday, 17 July 2019||31||23||Rain|
|Thursday, 18 July 2019||31||23||Clouds|